Chevy is also offering competitive leases for select 2021 Malibu models, with special incentives for current eligible lessees, and a nationwide monthly rate of $219.
As GM Authority previously reported, The General is no longer offering incentives for 2020 Chevy Malibu models and is not yet offering any manufacturer rebates for 2022 units.
Chevy Malibu Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Malibu discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: $1,000 cash allowance
- Excludes base L trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $219 per month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Malibu LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees:
- $3,339 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit for eligible current lessees
The above cash purchase Chevy Malibu discount offer is valid thru September 30th, 2021.
Chevy Malibu Pricing
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for 2021 Malibu models, destination freight charge included:
- L – $23,265
- LS – $24,395
- RS – $25,395
- LT – $27,795
- Premier – $34,495
It’s worth noting that the 2020 Chevy Malibu did receive a few changes and updates after undergoing a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year. And for 2021, the ‘bu receives even more changes and updates, including the addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Malibu discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Only vehicles in cold weather states are affected.
Interest-free financing and a national lease is also available.