During September 2021, a base Buick Envision discount of $1,500 is available to all buyers nationwide. The cashback offer grows to $2,500 when a $500 Buick / GMC loyalty cash incentive is included along with a $500 cash allowance for buyers who finance their purchase with GM Financial.
Meanwhile, an interest-free financing offer is also available, and is eligible for combination with a $500 Buick / GMC loyalty cash incentive or a $500 Western Select Market Conquest incentive, depending on the market.
To clarify, all of the aforementioned Tri-Shield incentives are exclusive to second-generation 2021 Envision models, and the maximum rebates are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM or non-GM vehicles, according to select U.S. markets. Competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
There are no more manufacturer discounts offered for 2020 Envision models.
Buick Envision Incentives
Nationwide Buick Envision discount offers during the month of September 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $1,500 cash allowance + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash + $500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $2,700 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Western Select Market Conquest Cash
- Observed in the Los Angeles area market
- Lease Offer: $249 a month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Envision FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,359 due at signing for current GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through September 30th, 2021.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Buick Envision models and their respective starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred – $32,995
- Essence – $37,195
- Avenir – $41,595
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 was the final model year for the first-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the second-generation model.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Low-interest financing with monthly payments deferred until 2024 in also available.
Previously expected to roll off the line in October.