The 2022 GMC Yukon introduces a few changes and updates over the preceding 2021 model year, the latter of which introduced a brand-new fifth generation for the nameplate. The updates for the 2022 model year include the deletion of the following 22-inch wheel options.
Note that some of the wheels pictured above are equivalent Chevy units.
- 22-inch Black Gloss wheels with Chrome inserts (SHD)
- 22-inch 6-spoke Midnight Silver machine-faced aluminum wheels with Chrome inserts (SEW)
- 22-inch Carbon Flash Metallic wheels (SEZ)
- 22-inch Multi-spoke Bright polished wheels (SES)
- 22-inch 6-Spoke Low Gloss Black Wheels with Machined Accents (SEV)
- 22-inch Bright Chrome wheels (SF0)
For the 2021 model year, all six of the 22-inch wheel options listed above were available for the SLE, SLT, and Denali trim levels, but not the AT4 trim. What’s more, each of the above-listed wheels were offered as an LPO-level option, which means they were delivered to and installed by the dealer, rather than installed on the vehicle at the factory at the time of production.
Looking ahead, the 2022 GMC Yukon introduces five new wheel options, including:
- 20-inch Multi-spoke Gloss Black wheels (SEM)
- 22-inch Multi-spoke Gloss Black wheels (SRV)
- 22-inch Black wheels with selective machining (SRL)
- 22-inch Multi-spoke Chrome wheels (SSI)
- 22-inch Multi-split spoke Chrome wheels (SSW)
Each of these new wheels for the 2022 GMC Yukon are offered as an LPO-level option. The 20-inch Multi-spoke Gloss Black wheels (SEM) are only available for the AT4 trim level, whereas the other four wheel options are offered for the SLE, SLT, and Denali trims.
Other updates for the 2022 GMC Yukon include the deletion of two exterior colors, namely Dark Sky Metallic and Smokey Quartz Metallic. Redwood Metallic will join the color lineup for the 2022 model year.
What’s more, the 2022 GMC Yukon adds the new Denali Performance Black package, while all trim levels will equip the 12-inch Multi-Color Enhanced Driver Information Center display as standard. Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning is also standard, while 2022 GMC Yukon AT4 trim levels will be available with the naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 L87 gasoline engine.