In addition, General Motors is offering various leases for select 2021 Sierra 1500 models, which vary by market. It is worth noting there are no manufacturer discounts being offered for 2020 Sierra 1500 pickup truck models this month.
GMC Sierra Incentives
GMC Sierra discount offers during August 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2021 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab:
- 2021 Sierra 1500 Double Cab: $2,000 total discount
- 2021 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab: $2,000 total discount
- Featured Lease Offer: $289 per month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew Cab 4WD with Turbo 2.7L I4 L3B Engine
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,109 due at signing for current GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
The above GMC Sierra discount offers and incentives are valid through August 31st, 2021.
GMC Sierra Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 models and their respective MSRPs, including the destination freight charge:
- Sierra (base) – $31,795
- SLE – $43,095
- Elevation – $44,795
- SLT – $49,195
- AT4 – $56,395
- Denali – $57,495
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2021 GMC Sierra is third model year of the latest fourth-generation model, which was introduced for the 2019 model year.
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra 1500 News
Supply shortage has been remedied.
GMC Sierra HD owners were particularly happy with their purchase.