Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, Chevrolet Camaro discount offers were readily available, though they were specific to 2020 models. That said, incentives for the sports car have since dried up, though a Chevy Camaro lease program is still available and is similar to last month’s offer.
The nationwide Chevy Camaro lease offer is available for select 2021 Camaro models, specifically LT1 coupes equipped with the 10-speed automatic transmission, which can be had for $289 per month over 39 months for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM or non-GM vehicles.
Chevrolet Camaro Lease
The featured Chevrolet Camaro lease offer during August 2021 is as follows:
- Featured Lease Offer: $289 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $289 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above Chevy Camaro lease offer is valid through August 31st, 2021
For reference, here’s a list of every Chevy Camaro discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as 2021:
- February – $4,750 Cashback Rebate
- March – $3,750 Cashback Rebate
- April – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- May – Interest-Free Financing
- June – $1,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- August – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- September – $1,500 Cashback Rebate
- October – $1,750 Cashback Rebate
- November – $1,750 Cashback Rebate
- December – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $26,195
- 1LT – $26,695
- 2LT – $28,695
- 3LT – $32,695
- LT1 – $35,195
- 1SS – $38,695
- 2SS – $43,695
- 1SE (ZL1) – $65,895
Shoppers who would like to see the changes and updates from the 2020 Camaro to the 2021 Camaro – which include extended availability of the RS and Redline Edition to LT1 models, a new Wild Cherry Tintcoat exterior color, and more – can do so here: 2021 Chevy Camaro Change Log.
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Camaro lease offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
An ocean of vehicles and parts!