During August 2021, a Chevy Bolt EV discount offers a small $500 cash allowance on the refreshed electrified compact crossover. Nationwide lease offers are also available. Notably, it appears the Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2021 Bolt EV models.
Chevy Bolt EV Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Bolt EV discount and lease offers ending on August 31st, 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $249 monthly for 36 months
- Applies to Bolt EV LT
- Low-mileage lease with 30,000 miles included
- $2,669 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Notably, similar offers are available for the larger 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV.
Chevy Bolt EV Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2022 Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $42,695
- 1LT – $31,995
- 2LT – $35,195
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Owners can once again park within 50 feet of another car. GM is prioritizing getting recall repair parts out for now.
Bolt EV News
Owners can once again park within 50 feet of another car.
GM is prioritizing getting recall repair parts out for now.