A Cadillac XT4 discount offer reduces the purchase price of 2021 XT4 models by $500 during August 2021. A separate offer of $500 cash combined with 0.9 percent financing is also available for the 2021 models. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $500 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 XT4 crossover to current eligible non-GM lessees. As GM Authority reported previously, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 XT4 units.
Cadillac XT4 Incentives
Cadillac XT4 discount offers during August 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offers: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $369 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 XT4 Luxury FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees of 2016 or newer select non-GM vehicles:
- $3,519 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac XT4 discount offers will be valid through August 31st, 2021.
Cadillac XT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Cadillac XT4 trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $36,990
- Premium Luxury – $40,990
- Sport – $41,190
The Cadillac XT4 saw several changes for the 2021 model year. For a comprehensive list of changes, updates, and new features for the model year, visit the link below:
- Must take delivery from an authorized dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Cadillac XT4 discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The small luxury crossover gained 10 percentage points in segment share. Sneak peek at the updated exterior.
The small luxury crossover gained 10 percentage points in segment share.
Sneak peek at the updated exterior.