A new Buick Enclave discount offers a $5,750 total cash allowance for the crossover model, which includes a $4,750 base offer. The base offer is eligible for combination with a $500 loyalty cash offer, as well as a $500 bonus when financing with GM Financial. Meanwhile, the Tri-Shield brand is also offering 0 percent APR which may be combined with the aforementioned $500 loyalty cash incentive.
To clarify, all of the offers mentioned are nationwide and exclusive to 2021 Enclave models, and the maximum rebates for are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM vehicles.
Aside from that, it appears the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer discounts for remaining 2020 Enclave models.
Buick Enclave Discount Offers
Nationwide Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of August 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $4,750 Cash Allowance + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash + $500 GM Financial Bonus Cash = $5,750 total rebate
- Finance Offers: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles
- $2,799 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the Detroit market
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until August 31st, 2021.
Buick Enclave Pricing
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level for the 2021 model year, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $41,495
- Essence – $43,495
- Premium – $49,595
- Avenir – $55,295
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The airbag is made by a U.S. supplier called ARC Automotive. Comfortable, quiet, and roomy.
The airbag is made by a U.S. supplier called ARC Automotive.
Comfortable, quiet, and roomy.