The 2022 GMC Terrain is receiving a new available Tech Package that will be offered on the SLT and AT4 trim levels.
In order to equip the Tech Package, customers must also equip the GMC Pro Safety Plus Package (RPO code PED). This equipment package costs $645 and adds the following equipment:
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert (RPO UKC)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RPO UFG)
- Rear Park Assist (RPO UD7)
On the 2022 GMC Terrain Denali, some of the equipment from the Tech Package is bundled together with the equipment from the Comfort Package (RPO code PS1) to create the Denali Premium Package. There’s no pricing available for the Denali Premium Package as of this writing, however it will include the following:
- HD Surround Vision (RPO UV2)
- Automatic Parking Assist (RPO UFQ)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (RPO KSG)
- Ventilated driver seat (RPO KU1)
- Ventilated front passenger seat (RPO KU3)
- Heated rear seats (RPO KA6)
The 2022 GMC Terrain represents the first year for the mid-cycle enhancement (MCE) version of the second-generation GMC Terrain. The MCE model introduces updated exterior styling and a revised cabin to the premium crossover, along with a new off-road-focused AT4 trim level. Other changes include a new Head Up Display, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, standard SiriusXM radio and the addition of a start/stop disable switch. The crossover will also ditch the base SL trim level, leaving the SLE as the new base variant, and will trade four existing exterior colors for four new ones.
Pricing for the 2022 GMC Terrain will start at $29,095 including destination and freight costs.