A new Chevy Trax discount offers $1,500 off MSRP to all buyers nationwide and is specific to 2021 Trax units. Additionally, an interest-free financing offer is available to qualifying buyers, but may not be combined with the cash discount. This financing offer also gives buyers the option to make no monthly payments for the rest of summer, or, in other words, 90 days from the purchase date.
Notably, it looks like the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives towards the purchase of a 2020 Trax model.
For customers looking to lease rather than purchase outright, Chevrolet National Lease offers are currently available for 2021 Traxes, offering $0 down and $0 first month payment.
Chevy Trax Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Trax discount offers in July 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days after purchase
- Featured Lease Offer: $240 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Trax LT AWD
- National, ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $0 first month payment
- Note: lower monthly options may be available depending on model and market
Interested parties should note that the above discount offers will be valid through August 2nd, 2021.
Chevy Trax Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including $1,195 destination freight charges:
- LS – $22,595
- LT – $24,395
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Trax discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The microchip shortage is once again to blame.
The headlining offer is available for 2021 models, while a lesser incentive is available for 2022 models.