During July 2021, a Chevy Traverse discount offers $1,500 off the price of the crossover. Notably, the headlining offer applies to select 2021 Traverse models, and excludes the L trim level. Additionally, an interest-free financing offer is available to qualifying buyers, but may not be combined with the cash discount. This offer also gives buyers the option to make no monthly payments for the rest of summer, or, in other words, 90 days from the purchase date.
It appears the Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for the 2020 Traverse.
Chevy Traverse Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Traverse discount offers for the full-size crossover during the month of July 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,500 Customer Cash
- Excludes Traverse L trim level
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days after purchase
- Featured Lease Offer: $390 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Traverse FWD LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer Chevrolet vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $0 first month payment
- Available nationwide
Shoppers should note that the above Chevy Traverse discount offers will run until August 2nd, 2021.
Chevy Traverse Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Traverse trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $30,995 (not applicable to the aforementioned incentives)
- LS – $34,395
- LT – $36,895
- RS – $45,690
- Premier – $47,295
- High Country – $53,390
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Traverse discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Delayed another week. Several other GM facilities affected.
Delayed another week.
Several other GM facilities affected.