A new Chevy Equinox discount offers a cashback rebate of $2,500 for select trim levels of the 2021 Equinox. Buyers can forego the discount in favor of interest-free financing for 72 months, and opt to skip out on payments until the end of summer (which translates to 90 days from the date of purchase).
In addition, a special ‘Sign and Drive’ lease program is offered on the 2021 Chevy Equinox, allowing buyers to drive the crossover home for $281 a month with no money down, no first month’s payment, and no security deposit.
Notably, it appears The Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for the 2020 Equinox, though a small $500 rebate may be available to qualifying buyers in select markets. It’s also worth highlighting the fact that these incentives for the crossover are being offered just ahead of the summer introduction of the 2022 Equinox, which receives a mid-cycle refresh rounding up styling enhancements, new paint colors as well as the arrival of the sporty RS trim level.
Chevy Equinox Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Equinox discount offers during July 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: cash rebate of $2,500
- Excludes base L trim
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Buyers can forego making any payments until the end of summer (90 days from date of purchase)
- Featured Lease Offer: $281 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Equinox LT FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 first month’s payment
- $0 security deposit
The aforementioned purchase and finance offers are valid until August 2nd, 2021. To reiterate, the $2,500 discount and interest-free financing offer may not be combined.
Chevy Equinox Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,595
- LT – $28,795
- Premier – $32,695
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Equinox discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
LT is expected to be the most popular trim, followed by the new-for-2022 RS.
Low inventory has adversely impacted sales and share.