During the month of July, Chevrolet Colorado discount offers have dried up for 2020 Colorado and 2021 Colorado models. The Bow Tie brand is currently only offering various lease programs for the 2021 model this month.
Prospective buyers may be interested to know that changes and updates for the 2021 Chevy Colorado include a revised front fascia, the deletion of the Base (2SA) trim level, three new exterior color options – Bright Blue Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and Sand Dune Metallic – three new wheel options, and more.
Chevy Colorado Discount Offers
Nationwide Chevy Colorado lease offers for July 2021 are as follows:
- 2021 Colorado Lease Offer: $259 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Colorado Crew Cab LT 4WD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,899 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Notably, lower monthly options may be available depending on model and market. The above offer will remain valid thru August 2nd, 2021.
For reference, here’s a list of every Chevy Colorado discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as 2021:
- January – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- February – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- May – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- July – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- August – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- September – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- October – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- November – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- December – $4,335 Cashback Rebate
Chevy Colorado Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Colorado trim levels along with their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- WT – $26,395
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $37,695
- ZR2 – $43,795
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Colorado lease offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sharing design cues with the EV concept shown in 2021.