A nationwide Chevy Bolt EUV lease offer is already available for the brand-new fully electric model, letting eligible current lessees drive the crossover-like EV home for $299 per month with $5,039 down.
For those unfamiliar with the product line, the all-new 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV aims to satisfy customer demand for an electrified model with larger crossover-like proportions, and unveiled alongside the refreshed 2022 Chevy Bolt EV model.
Chevy Bolt EUV Incentives
Chevy Bolt EUV lease offers during July 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Lease Offer: $299 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Bolt EUV LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $5,039 due at signing for current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit for current lessees
The above Chevy Bolt EUV lease offer will be valid through August 2nd, 2021.
Chevy Bolt EV Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Bolt EUV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, destination freight charge included:
- LT – $33,995
- Premier – $38,495
Notably, the Bolt EUV maintains the LT and Premier trim level structuring, compared to the 2022 Bolt EV which sees 1LT and 2LT trim levels and goes without a Premier model. Another notable difference is driving range; the Bolt EUV offers up to 247 miles per charge compared to the 259 miles offered by the smaller Bolt EV.
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Bolt EUV discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Only certain 2017 to 2021 model-year vehicles are affected. Crash testing and safety tech testing.
Bolt EV News
Only certain 2017 to 2021 model-year vehicles are affected.
Crash testing and safety tech testing.