A Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the purchase price of 2021 CT5 models by $500 during July 2021. A separate offer of $500 cash combined with 0.9 percent financing is also available for the 2021 models. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $500 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 CT5 sedan to current eligible non-GM lessees. Notably, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 CT5 units.
The aforementioned incentives apply to all trim levels of the luxury sedan and are available nationwide. However, none of the discounts available this month apply to the recently unveiled 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing model, but may apply to the CT5-V model.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Cadillac CT5 discount offers during July 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offers: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $439 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 CT5 Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,349 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 or newer select non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available for lessees of 2016MY or newer non-GM or GM vehicles
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through August 2nd, 2021.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $38,190
- Premium Luxury – $41,990
- Sport – $42,990
- CT5-V – $48,990
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Now safer across all trim levels.
Production was previously set to return on Sept. 27.