During July 2021, a Buick Encore GX discount offer takes up to $2,650 off MSRP. The aforementioned cashback rebate is exclusive to 2021 Encore GX models, as is a combined offer which includes interest-free financing plus a cash allowance of up to $500.
Notably, the Tri-Shield brand is no longer offering discounts for the 2020 Buick Encore GX.
Buick Encore GX Incentives
Buick Encore GX discount offers during July 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,650 Cash Allowance + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash + $500 Cash Allowance when financing w/ GM Financial = $2,650 total discount
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $179 per month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Buick Encore GX FWD Preferred
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,449 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the New York City area market
All of the above Buick Encore GX discount offers are valid through August 2nd, 2021.
Buick Encore GX Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Buick Encore GX starting MSRPs by trim level, which include the destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $25,395
- Select – $26,995
- Essence – $30,290
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the Buick Encore GX slots in between the “standard” Buick Encore and Buick Envision in the brand’s vehicle lineup. Despite the naming similarities, the Encore GX is unrelated to the “standard” Encore.
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Encore GX discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Encore GX News
Compact, efficient, and surprisingly torquey.
Just shy of the Top Safety Pick+ rating.