Chevy Silverado Discount Takes Up To $5,500 Off In June 20219
The Bow Tie brand is offering a Chevy Silverado discount totaling up to $5,500 off select 2021 Silverado 1500 models during June 2021. In addition, Chevrolet is offering a nationwide lease incentive for the 2021 models, varying by trim level and chosen powertrain.
Chevrolet Silverado Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Silverado discount offers for the 1500 pickup truck during June 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer:
- Silverado Regular Cab: $750 cash allowance
- 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $2,750
- 4.3L V6 LV3 engine: $2,500 package discount for a total rebate of $3,250
- Silverado Double Cab: $250 cash allowance
- WT with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,500 package discount for a total rebate of $2,750
- 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $2,250
- 4.3L V6 LV3 engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $2,250
- Silverado Crew Cab: $3,000 cash allowance
- WT with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,500 package discount for a total rebate of $5,500
- 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $5,000
- 4.3L V6 LV3 engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $5,000
- Silverado Regular Cab: $750 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $309 monthly for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4WD with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,739 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
The above offers will remain valid through June 30th, 2021. Additional lease offers are available in select markets, so be sure to check with you local dealership for more information.
Chevrolet Silverado Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,695 destination freight charge included:
- Work Truck – $30,995
- Custom – $38,520
- LT – $41,995
- Custom Trail Boss – $43,395
- RST – $46,295
- LTZ – $51,045
- LT Trail Boss – $53,195
- High Country – $59,095
The requirements for each of the Chevy Silverado discount offers on the 1500 pickup vary according to body style, trim, powertrain, and even packaging in some cases.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 Silverado during the 2019 and 2020 calendar years:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- December 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Silverado discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Silverado 1500 News
Here’s Why Rental Chevy Silverado Pickups Exist
I think I can, I think I can…
GM Gives 10 Percent Raise To Workers At Silao Plant In Mexico
Helping workers recover purchasing power due to high inflation rates.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Trucks are practically non-existent at dealerships with the exception of Silverado/Sierra 1500 crew cabs. Take your pick. Actually there’s a good number of double cab Customs available as well but that’s because that trim is ugly. Any other trim (especially the Trail Boss custom) in the double cab they can’t keep in stock. The idea that these SUV cabs are in such high demand is a fallacy. GM invariably always has to heavily discount them in relation to the double cabs to move them. The new gen cabs were substantially increased in size, plenty of leg room in the back of the double cab. Proportionally the crew looks off… stubby bed with a gigantic stretched cab. I can’t for the life of me figure out why anyone would want one unless you’re an UBER driver. They’re actually more crossovers than they are trucks. Anyone that doesn’t agree sit in both and ask yourself if it’s worth losing the bed space for what you gain in the crew. Not to mention ruining the look of the truck.
Gm needs to bring back the regular cab 2 door models in something more classy than a work truck. Yes, plenty of people would buy a 2 door pickup. Wake up GM
Higher trim levels on rcabs have been a tough find for a long time and dealers that ordered them found they suffered from”lot rot”.
6’5’beds are available on crews.If you have to put tall people or you have a lot of tools you need to put back there you may want the crew,plus resale and desirability are greater on a crew.Most times the rebates are larger on the crew negating the higher msrp.
How long does it take to moderate a comment…
They should outlaw offering these phony rebates! A rebate for accepting the base engine? PHOOEY
So your stuck with the 2.7 or 4.3 to get a decent incentive. How about discounting the 5.3 or babymax
Try and find one of those two motors on a lot few and far in-between and dealers have there on-order ones pre-sold!
Yes the local Chevrolet Dealer (part of a mega franchise, with Ford, KIA, Hyundai, Dodge, RAM, Chrysler & Jeep) has a new vehicle lot that holds up to 2,500 new vehicles is down to 12 Silverados, 10 Bolts, 3 RAMS, looks so strange as normally they are over flowing and park new vehicles in the ditches surrounding the area.