The Bow Tie brand is offering a Chevy Silverado discount totaling up to $5,500 off select 2021 Silverado 1500 models during June 2021. In addition, Chevrolet is offering a nationwide lease incentive for the 2021 models, varying by trim level and chosen powertrain.
Chevrolet Silverado Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Silverado discount offers for the 1500 pickup truck during June 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer:
- Silverado Regular Cab: $750 cash allowance
- Silverado Double Cab: $250 cash allowance
- WT with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,500 package discount for a total rebate of $2,750
- 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $2,250
- 4.3L V6 LV3 engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $2,250
- Silverado Crew Cab: $3,000 cash allowance
- WT with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,500 package discount for a total rebate of $5,500
- 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $5,000
- 4.3L V6 LV3 engine: $2,000 package discount for a total rebate of $5,000
- Featured Lease Offer: $309 monthly for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4WD with 2.7L Turbo I4 L3B engine
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,739 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
The above offers will remain valid through June 30th, 2021. Additional lease offers are available in select markets, so be sure to check with you local dealership for more information.
Chevrolet Silverado Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,695 destination freight charge included:
- Work Truck – $30,995
- Custom – $38,520
- LT – $41,995
- Custom Trail Boss – $43,395
- RST – $46,295
- LTZ – $51,045
- LT Trail Boss – $53,195
- High Country – $59,095
The requirements for each of the Chevy Silverado discount offers on the 1500 pickup vary according to body style, trim, powertrain, and even packaging in some cases.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 Silverado during the 2019 and 2020 calendar years:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- December 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Silverado discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Silverado 1500 News
Still offered on other trim levels.
A victim of the country’s current economic crisis.