A new Chevy Equinox discount offers a reduction of 10 percent of the compact crossover’s MSRP in June for select trim levels of the 2021 Equinox. Buyers can forego the discount in favor of interest-free financing for 72 months.
In addition, a nationwide lease program is offered on the 2021 Chevy Equinox, allowing buyers to drive the crossover home for $199 a month just ahead of the summer introduction of the 2022 Equinox, which receives a mid-cycle refresh rounding up styling enhancements, new paint colors as well as the arrival of the sporty RS trim level.
Notably, it appears The Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for the 2020 Equinox, though a small $500 rebate may be available to qualifying buyers in select markets.
Chevy Equinox Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Equinox discount offers during June 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: cash rebate of 10 percent below MSRP
- Example offer: $3,244 off an LT model with a $32,440 MSRP
- Excludes base L trim
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $199 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Equinox LT FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,249 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The aforementioned purchase and finance offers are valid until June 30th, 2021. To reiterate, the 10 percent discount and interest-free financing offer may not be combined.
Chevy Equinox Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,595
- LT – $28,795
- Premier – $32,695
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Equinox discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
They will all be revealed before the end of 2021.
GM continues to grapple with the chip shortage.