A new, nationwide Chevy Blazer discount drops the price of the sporty, Camaro-inspired crossover by 8 percent. Notably, the offer is specific to select 2021 Blazer models, and a nationwide lease offer is available as well. Meanwhile, it looks like The Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for 2020 Blazer models.
Prospective buyers can check out the 2021 Chevy Blazer change log for a comprehensive look at the changes, updates, and new features over the 2020 model year.
Chevrolet Blazer Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Blazer discount offers in June 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: 8 percent below MSRP for most 2021 Blazer models
- Example offer: $3,976 cash back on a Blazer RS model with an MSRP of $49,700
- Excludes base L models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $229 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Blazer LT FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,509 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
Interested parties should note that all discount offers will remain valid until June 30th, 2021.
Chevrolet Blazer Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Blazer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Blazer L – $29,995
- Blazer 1LT – $33,795
- Blazer 2LT – $34,595
- Blazer 3LT – $38,795
- Blazer RS – $42,295
- Blazer Premier – $43,895
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Blazer discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Several other GM facilities affected. This Blazer is freshly restored and ready for a new owner.
Several other GM facilities affected.
This Blazer is freshly restored and ready for a new owner.