During June 2021, a nationwide $2,250 Chevrolet Camaro discount is available for 2020 models.
A nationwide Chevy Camaro lease offer is also available for select 2021 Camaro models, specifically LT1 coupes equipped with the 10-speed automatic transmission, which can be had for $288 per month over 39 months for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM or non-GM vehicles.
Chevrolet Camaro Incentives
Featured Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for June 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offer:
- 2020 Camaro: $2,250 cash allowance
- Applies to 2020 Camaro Coupe and Convertible
- Featured Lease Offer: $288 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $288 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above Chevy Camaro incentives are valid through June 30th, 2021
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $26,195
- 1LT – $26,695
- 2LT – $28,695
- 3LT – $32,695
- LT1 – $35,195
- 1SS – $38,695
- 2SS – $43,695
- 1SE (ZL1) – $64,195
Shoppers who would like to see the changes and updates from the 2020 Camaro to the 2021 Camaro – which include extended availability of the RS and Redline Edition to LT1 models, a new Wild Cherry Tintcoat exterior color, and more – can do so here: 2021 Chevy Camaro Change Log.
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
Production was previously set to return on Sept. 27.
Horizon 5 will launch on November 9th, 2021.