Cadillac Escalade Discount Offers Non-Existent In June 20211
Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, Cadillac Escalade discount offers included a $9,500 cash back rebate for all 2020 Escalade models. However, now that the next-generation 2021 Cadillac Escalade SUV has launched, incentives for the king of luxury SUVs have dried up.
It’s worth highlighting the fact that General Motors is currently running its pickup truck and SUV plants at full capacity, including the GM Arlington Assembly facility that builds the Escalade in addition to the Chevrolet Tahoe, the Chevrolet Suburban and the GMC Yukon.
Cadillac Escalade Discount Offers
For reference, here’s a list of every Cadillac Escalade discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as 2021:
- January – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- February – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- April – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- August – $9500 Cashback Rebate
- September – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- October – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- November – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- December – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
Cadillac Escalade Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Escalade and Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include a destination charge of $1,695:
- Luxury – $77,840
- Premium Luxury – $84,840
- Sport – $87,540
- Premium Luxury Platinum – $102,240
- Sport Platinum – $102,240
- Luxury – $80,840
- Premium Luxury – $87,840
- Sport – $90,540
- Premium Luxury Platinum – $105,240
- Sport Platinum – $105,240
Compared to the previous-generation model, the 2021 Escalade features an entirely new exterior and interior design, new trim levels, and new powertrain options.
Additionally, the luxury crossover features exclusive, first-to-market technology advances including a curved Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) screen, the first AKG automotive audio system and Cadillac’s acclaimed Super Cruise driver assistance technology, Cadillac’s flagship expands on its more than 20 years of segment-defining leadership.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Here’s Why Your Cadillac Escalade May Be Making Strange Sounds Up Front
Road debris in the grille shutters may be to blame.
Is The 2024 Cadillac Escalade Refresh Getting This Humongous New Screen?
A pillar-to-pillar display as found in the Celestiq is a possibility.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Looks like a snowplow!