Buick Envision Discount Cuts Price By 9 Percent In June 202110
A new Buick Envision discount offers 9 percent below MSRP for the crossover model. Separately, a base cash allowance of $2,200 is also available, and can grow to as much as $3,450 when combined with a $500 loyalty incentive as well as a $750 Western Select Market Conquest incentive, or $3,200 when combined with the loyalty incentive and a $500 GM Financial offer in other markets. Meanwhile, 0 percent APR plus a $500 or $750 cash discount is also available, depending on the market.
To clarify, all of the aforementioned Tri-Shield incentives are exclusive to 2021 Envision models, and the maximum rebates are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM or non-GM vehicles, according to select U.S. markets. Competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
There are no manufacturer discounts offered for the 2020 Envision models this month.
Buick Envision Discount
Nationwide Buick Envision discount offers during the month of June 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- Up to 9 percent below MSRP or,
- $2,200 cash allowance + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash + $500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $3,200 total rebate
- $2,200 cash allowance + $750 Western Select Market Conquest Cash + $500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $3,450 total rebate
- Observed in the Los Angeles area market
- Finance Offer:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $750 Western Select Market Conquest Cash
- Observed in the Los Angeles area market
- Lease Offer: $229 a month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Envision FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,429 due at signing for current GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through the end of June.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Buick Envision models and their respective starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred – $32,995
- Essence – $37,195
- Avenir – $41,595
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 was the final model year for the first-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the second-generation model.
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
2023 Buick Envision Owners Are Finally Getting Their Second Keyfob
The process is simple.
2023 Buick Envision Premium Seat Package Unavailable For Entire Model Year
Package has been unavailable since SORP.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Girls for s*ex in your city – bit.ly/4you4Ever
Alice please don’t post your spam smutt or what ever it is here
Where is it made. China I think.
Might come with a free dose of Covid-19 virus.
but the profits come back to the US!!!???? whatever that means.
The Buick Envision is a very nice vehicle, styled beautifully and assembled properly. It gets tiring when all the readers here can do is repeat their dislike of its place of manufacture.
Are you afraid to say the name of the country or something? It’s China. Most informed consumers don’t necessarily have an issue with the quality of assembly in China, but the exploitation of the workforce by an authoritarian communist government… They literally have active internment camps. It’s not a great place. If the Envision was manufactured in Macau, Taiwan, or Hong Kong where human beings have basic freedoms I might feel a little differently. However, Shanghai and mainland China are bad. If you think it’s so great, go live there.
Not to mention China giving us this wonderful thing called Covid.
Well said h4cksaw. Too bad Queen MaryB and the clieless “woke” globalist elitists in that ugly Ivory Tower in Detroit apparently don’t get it. OR they sacrifice morality & principle for $$$ and the CCP, while they hypocritically remind Americans they are “systemic” racists. Looks like the CCP/ Queen MaryB Envision isn’t selling that well. And that’s good news!! Make it somewhere else “gm”.
Discounting no surprise with so many SUV and CUV the market is over saturated with them. No wonder they are becoming difficult to sell.
model is only a year old, there is a new car shortage, cuv segment is hot and they are having hard time selling this vehicle? something doesn’t add up.