A new Buick Enclave discount offers 13 percent below MSRP for the crossover model, though a base offer of $5,050 is also available. The base offer is eligible for combination with a $500 loyalty cash offer, totaling up to $5,550. Meanwhile, the Tri-Shield brand is also offering 0 percent APR which may be combined with the aforementioned $500 loyalty cash incentive.
To clarify, all of the offers mentioned are nationwide and exclusive to 2021 Enclave models, and the maximum rebates for are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM vehicles.
There are no manufacturer discounts offered for the 2020 Enclave models this month.
Buick Enclave Discount Offers
Nationwide Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of June 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- Up to 13 percent below MSRP or,
- $5,050 total cash allowance + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $5,550 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,779 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City and Detroit markets
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until June 30th, 2021.
Buick Enclave Pricing
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level for the 2021 model year, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $41,495
- Essence – $43,495
- Premium – $49,595
- Avenir – $55,295
- Must take delivery by June 30th, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Plus, low-interest financing with payments deferred until 2024.
Available in combination with manufacturer incentives.