It appears the Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for the 2020 Traverse and that all of May’s offers are exclusive to the 2021 model.
Chevrolet Traverse Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Traverse discount offers for the full-size crossover during the month of May 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: 10 percent off MSRP for most 2021 Traverse models
- Example offer: $5,059 off a 2021 Traverse Premier with an MSRP of $50,590
- Excludes Traverse L trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $329 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Traverse FWD LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,159 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer Chevrolet vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
Shoppers should note that the above Chevy Traverse discount offer will run until June 1st, while the lease offers are set to run thru the end of June 2021.
Chevrolet Traverse Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Traverse trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $30,995 (not applicable to the aforementioned incentives)
- LS – $34,395
- LT – $36,895
- RS – $45,195
- Premier – $47,295
- High Country – $52,395
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Traverse discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.