Chevy Trailblazer discount offers during May 2021 include a 5 percent reduction in price.
Chevy is also offering a competitive, ultra-low mileage nationwide lease offers to all qualified lessees, and eligible current lessees receive the added incentive of a reduction in the amount due at signing.
Chevy Trailblazer Incentives
Chevy Trailblazer discount offers in May 2021 are as follows:
- Nationwide Discount Offer: 5 percent cash back
- Example offer: $1,448 cash back on the Trailblazer Activ with an MSRP of $28,960
- Excludes L trim level
- Nationwide Lease Offer: $239 per month for 39 months
- Applies to Trailblazer LT AWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,639 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above discount offers will run through June 1st, 2021, while the lease offers will remain valid thru the end of June.
Chevy Trailblazer Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Trailblazer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- L – $20,195
- LS – $22,795
- LT – $24,895
- ACTIV – $26,695
- RS – $26,695
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Trailblazer discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Dealers sold into 190 percent of available inventory during the first few days of June. How does the Corolla Cross stack up against the Trailblazer?
Dealers sold into 190 percent of available inventory during the first few days of June.
How does the Corolla Cross stack up against the Trailblazer?