Chevy is also offering a competitive, nationwide lease offer for select 2021 Malibu LT models, with special incentives for current eligible lessees. However, the Bow Tie brand isn’t promoting any special financing incentives in May, unlike the past few months during which 0 percent APR combined with a cashback rebate was available. In addition, all incentives for 2020 Chevy Malibu models have seemingly been dropped.
Chevy Malibu Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Malibu discount offers during May 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: 5 percent below MSRP for 2021 models
- Example offer: $1,339 off a Malibu RS with an MSRP of $26,785
- Excludes base L trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $219 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Malibu LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,179 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above cash purchase Chevy Malibu discount offer is valid through June 1st, 2021, while the lease offer is set to run thru the end of June 2021.
Chevy Malibu Pricing
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for 2020 and 2021 Malibu models, destination freight charge included:
- L – $23,265
- LS – $24,395
- RS – $25,395
- LT – $27,795
- Premier – $34,495
It’s worth noting that the 2020 Chevy Malibu did receive a few changes and updates after undergoing a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year. And for 2021, the ‘bu receives even more changes and updates, including the addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Malibu discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The deals are significantly less generous than incentives offered in recent months.
The girls told cops they were on a road trip to California.