During the month of May, Chevrolet Colorado discount offers are limited to a cash purchase rebate of up to $3,750 on the 2020 Colorado, while a special lease program is available for the 2021 Colorado midsize pickup. Unlike the previous months, General Motors has scaled back on the available incentives, as no low-interest financing options are featured in May.
Changes and updates for the 2021 Chevy Colorado include a revised front fascia, the deletion of the Base (2SA) trim level, three new exterior color options – Bright Blue Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and Sand Dune Metallic – three new wheel options, and more.
Chevy Colorado Discount Offers
Nationwide Chevy Colorado discount offers for May 2021 are as follows:
- 2020 Colorado Cash Purchase Offer: $3,750 cash allowance
- 2021 Colorado Lease Offer: $259 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Colorado Crew Cab LT 4WD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,179 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above cash purchase offer will remain valid thru June 1st, 2021, while the lease offer is set to expire on June 30th. These incentives may also vary depending on the configuration of the purchased model.
Chevy Colorado Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2020 Colorado trim levels along with their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- Base – $22,495
- WT – $25,995
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $35,095
- ZR2 – $42,595
- WT – $26,395
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $34,995
- ZR2 – $42,795
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Colorado discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Wentzville plant will go offline on December 6th.
Details on the U.S. spec model are still limited.