Chevrolet Camaro discount offers are sparse during the month of May 2021. That said, a nationwide Chevy Camaro lease offer is available for select 2021 Camaro models, specifically LT1 coupes equipped with the 10-speed automatic transmission, which can be had for $288 per month over 39 months for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM or non-GM vehicles.
Chevrolet Camaro Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro lease offers for May 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offer: $2,250 cash allowance
- Applies to 2020 Camaro Coupe and Convertible
- Featured Lease Offer: $288 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $288 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above Chevy Camaro lease offer is valid through June 30th, 2021, while the purchase discount is valid until June 1st, 2021.
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $26,195
- 1LT – $26,695
- 2LT – $28,695
- 3LT – $32,695
- LT1 – $35,195
- 1SS – $38,695
- 2SS – $43,695
- 1SE (ZL1) – $65,895
Sales of the Chevrolet Camaro continue to trail those of the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger, with a slight decrease in the United States during the first quarter of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020. In other recent news, the six-generation Camaro is being recalled for a driver’s side airbag cover issue, where the steering wheel emblem could separate from the cover upon deployment and increase the risk of injury.
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Camaro lease and purchase discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
One of 100 left in existence, this droptop Camaro needs a new owner.
Prices start at $135k.