A Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the purchase price of 2021 CT5 models by $1,000 and is combined with interest-free financing during May 2021. Meanwhile, a cashback rebate of up to $2,250 is available for buyers who forego the special-interest offer. Notably, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 CT5 units.
The aforementioned incentives apply to all trim levels of the luxury sedan and are available nationwide. However, none of the discounts available this month apply to the recently unveiled 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing model, but may apply to the CT5-V model.
Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $2,000 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 CT5 sedan to current eligible non-GM lessees. Notably, 2021 CT5 changes and updates include the addition of Super Cruise, three new exterior color options, the new Diamond Sky Special Edition Package, and more.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Cadillac CT5 discount offers during May 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- $1,750 cash allowance + $500 competitive cash = $2,250 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for 36 months + $500 cash allowance + $500 competitive cash = $1,000 total rebate
- Lease Offer: $389 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 CT5 Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,449 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through June 1st, 2021.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $38,190
- Premium Luxury – $41,990
- Sport – $42,990
- CT5-V – $48,990
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Can the Caddy beat two of its German rivals? Let’s find out.
The Chevy Onix, which uses the GEM platform, is also affected.