During May 2021, Cadillac CT4 discount offers include a cashback rebate of up to $2,250, available for 2021 CT4 models. Meanwhile, a lesser cashback rebate of $1,000 is also available and is combined with 0 percent APR for up to 72 months.
Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $2,000 rebate toward the lease of most 2021 CT4 sedans to current eligible non-GM lessees. Notably, the offer is available nationwide. If you’re a potential buyer, you can see a comprehensive list of the differences between the two models years here: 2021 Cadillac CT4 change log.
To clarify, none of the discounts available this month apply to the recently-released Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing model, but may apply to the CT4-V model. Additionally, all offers are exclusive to 2021 models and do not apply to any remaining 2020 CT4 units.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers during May 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- $1,750 cash allowance + $500 competitive cash = $2,250 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 36 months + $500 cash allowance + $500 competitive cash = $1,000 total rebate
- Lease Offer: $349 per month for 36 months
- Applies to CT4 Premium Luxury RWD
- $3,559 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT4 discount offers will be valid through June 1st, 2021, while the lease offer is set to run thru the end of June.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $34,590
- Premium Luxury – $38,790
- Sport – $39,890
- CT4-V – $46,090
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The first and also the most expensive.
Hands-free driving: now with towing capability.