A new Buick Enclave discount offers a cash allowance of up to $6,450 for 2021 models during May 2021. Meanwhile, 0 percent APR plus a $3,750 cash discount is also available for 2021 Enclave models. In addition, the Tri-Shield brand is offering 14 percent below MSRP for the crossover model.
Notably, the maximum rebates for 2021 models are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM vehicles, and the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
There are no manufacturer discounts offered for the 2020 Enclave models this month.
Buick Enclave Discount Offers
Nationwide Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of May 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- Up to 14 percent below MSRP or,
- $5,700 total cash allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $6,450 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $3,000 cash allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $3,750 total rebate
- Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,779 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City and Detroit markets
- Available thru June 30th, 2021
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until June 1st, 2021, except for the lease offer which is available through the end of June.
Buick Enclave Pricing
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level for the 2021 model year, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $41,495
- Essence – $43,495
- Premium – $49,595
- Avenir – $55,295
- Must take delivery by June 1st, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Several other GM facilities affected.
Only 2021 model year vehicles are affected.