The Bow Tie brand is offering a Chevrolet Silverado discount of as much as $7,000 off select 2020 models and up to $6,900 off select 2021 Silverado 1500 models during April 2021. In addition to the aforementioned offers, interest-free financing is also available for both 2020 and 2021 models.
In addition, Chevrolet is offering a nationwide lease incentive for the 2021 models, combined with a cash allowance that varies by trim level and chosen powertrain.
Chevrolet Silverado Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Silverado discount offers for the 1500 pickup truck during April 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- 2020 Silverado 1500: up to $7,000 cash allowance
- 2021 Silverado 1500: up to $6,900 cash allowance
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 Silverado 1500: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $2,750 cash allowance
- 2021 Silverado 1500: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $309 monthly for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4WD with 2.7L Turbo L3B engine
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,639 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above purchase and finance offers will remain valid through May 3rd, 2021, while the lease offers expire on June 30th, 2021.
Chevrolet Silverado Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,595 destination freight charge included:
- Work Truck – $30,095
- Custom – $35,615
- LT – $38,795
- RST – $40,695
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,295
- LTZ – $44,895
- LT Trail Boss – $50,395
- High Country – $54,895
- Work Truck – $30,595
- Custom – $36,220
- LT – $41,695
- Custom Trail Boss – $42,995
- RST – $45,295
- LTZ – $51,095
- LT Trail Boss – $52,795
- High Country – $55,495
The requirements for each of the Chevrolet Silverado discount offers on the 1500 pickup vary according to body style, trim, powertrain, and even packaging in some cases.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 Silverado during the 2019 and 2020 calendar years:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- December 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Silverado discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Silverado 1500 News
Lease offers are also available.
Three LPO-level Silverado 1500 wheels are still unavailable.