A new Chevrolet Malibu discount lowers the price of the American-made sedan by a generous 15 percent and is exclusive to 2021 Chevy Malibu models.
In addition to the cashback rebates, the Bow Tie brand is offering combined incentives that include interest-free financing for both 2020 and 2021 models. For 2020 Chevy Malibu models, the 0 percent APR offer is combined with a $2,500 cash allowance, and for 2021 models the offer includes a lesser $1,500 cash rebate.
Chevy is also offering a competitive, nationwide lease offer for select 2021 Malibu LT models, with special incentives for current eligible lessees.
Chevrolet Malibu Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Malibu discount offers during April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: 15 percent below MSRP for 2021 models
- Example offer: $4,017 off a Malibu RS with an MSRP of $26,785
- Excludes base L trim level
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 Malibu: $2,500 + 0 percent APR for up to 84 months
- 2021 Malibu: $1,500 + 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $219 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Malibu LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,109 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Most of the above Chevrolet Malibu discount offers are valid through May 3rd, 2021, except for the lease offer, which is set to run thru the end of June 2021.
Chevrolet Malibu Pricing
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for 2020 and 2021 Malibu models, destination freight charge included:
- L – $23,065
- LS – $24,195
- RS – $25,195
- LT – $27,595
- Premier – $34,295
It’s worth noting that the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu did receive a few changes and updates after undergoing a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year. And for 2021, the ‘bu receives even more changes and updates, including the addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Malibu discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Incentives for the mid-size sedan continue to be quite conservative.
The ongoing microchip shortage has negatively impacted sales of Chevy’s only remaining sedan.