In addition, a special lease program can be found on the 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 which, as its name suggests, is equipped with GM’s naturally aspirated 6.2L LT1 V8 engine. Thanks to a very low interest rate, the Camaro LT1 can actually be leased for a lower monthly payment than the base 1LS trim level.
Chevrolet Camaro Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2020 Camaro: $2,250 cash allowance
- 2021 Camaro: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $287 a month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $287 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above cash purchase Chevrolet Camaro discount offers are valid through May 3rd, 2021, while the special lease program is valid until June 30th, 2021.
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
Sales of the Chevrolet Camaro continue to trail those of the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger, with a slight decrease in the United States during the first quarter of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020. In other recent news, the six-generation Camaro is being recalled for a driver’s side airbag cover issue, where the steering wheel emblem could separate from the cover upon deployment and increase the risk of injury.
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
Squeezing more than 900 horsepower out of the LT4.
But is it worth the asking price?