The optional Sport Touring package for the 2022 Buick Envision will come with some additional new features that were not included for the 2021 model year.
The Sport Touring Package (RPO code WJU) is currently offered as an optional extra on the 2021 Envision with the Preferred and Essence trim levels only. For the 2021 Envision, the Sport Touring Package includes the following equipment (relevant RPO codes in parentheses):
- 20″ wheels with Dark finish (RPO PYS)
- Unique ST Badging, grille surround and mesh inserts
- Black roof rails (RPO V5H)
- Body-color door handles (RPO D75)
- Lower trim/wheel arch moldings with Dark Gloss finish (RPO PJV)
- Exhaust bezels, window trim and mirror caps with Dark Gloss finish
- Rear cargo compartment cover (RPO CGY)
Meanwhile, the improved Sport Touring package for the 2022 Buick Envision will include all that equipment plus the following additional equipment:
- Headrests with the Sport Touring logo
- Red-stitched leather seating
- Carpeted front floor mats with Sport Touring logo and rear floor mats (RPO B50)
- Sport pedals (RPO JF5)
As we reported previously, a fairly significant 30 percent of all 2021 Buick Envision orders included the ST package. With this newly added equipment sweetening the deal, the take-rate for the Sport Touring package may be set to increase on the 2022 Buick Envision.
The 2022 Buick Envision represents the second year of the second-generation model and sees the introduction of several minor changes and updates. These changes include the introduction of a new exterior color, Sapphire Metallic, which replaces Dark Moon Blue Metallic in the crossover’s color palette, along with new wheel options and some new dealer-installed (LPO-level) accessories.
Otherwise, the 2022 Buick Envision continues to be powered by the same engine as the 2021 model, the turbocharged 2.0L LSY I4, which produces 228 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. The powerplant is mated to the GM nine-speed automatic transmission and comes paired with front-wheel drive or optional all-wheel drive.