The Premium Package 2 option for the 2021 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban is tagged with RPO code RGK, and includes the following content (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- Panoramic power sunroof (C3U)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (KSG)
- HD Surround Vision (UV2) (Premier only)
- Head-Up Display (UV6) (Premier only)
- Rear Camera Mirror (DRZ) (Premier only)
- Rear Camera Mirror Washer (CWA) (Premier only)
- Rear Pedestrian Alert (UKK) (Premier only)
- Power-retractable assist steps with perimeter lighting (B3L) (High Country only)
As noted above, this new equipment package will only be available on the Tahoe and Suburban in either the Premier or High Country trim levels. The package cannot be combined with the standard Premium Package (RPO PCU) on either trim level. Additionally, it cannot be combined with the High Country Deluxe Package (RPO F47) or Air Ride Adaptive Suspension on High Country trim levels.
The Premium Package 2 is essentially the same as the standard Premium Package, but without the Max Trailering Package (RPO NHT) equipment included. For reference, the Max Trailering Package includes the following equipment:
- Hitch Guidance with hitch view (PZ8)
- Advanced Trailering System (U1D)
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System (PTT)
GM has not yet confirmed pricing for the Premium Package 2 on the Chevy Tahoe and Suburban. The regular Premium Package costs $4,435 to equip on Premier trim levels, however, while the Max Trailer Package costs $415. Taking out the cost of the Max Trailering Package, then, should bring the price to $4,020. The package should cost $4,140 on High Country models, as the Premium Package costs slightly more on this trim at $4,555.