During April 2021, the Tri-Shield brand is offering a cash allowance of up to $3,450 for the all-new, second-generation 2021 Buick Envision. To clarify, a smaller purchase allowance is available to buyers who do not currently own a vehicle that qualifies for the Buick GMC Loyalty Cash incentive. An 8 percent discount is also being offered, but it’s only available for the range-topping 2021 Envision Avenir model.
Competitive lease offers are also available in select markets, with an additional incentive for current lessees of select 2016 model year or newer GM vehicles.
2021 Buick Envision Discount
Nationwide 2021 Buick Envision discount offers during the month of April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer:
- $2,700 purchase allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $3,450 total rebate, or
- 8 percent below MSRP for Envision Avenir models
- Featured Lease Offer: $249 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Envision Preferred FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,879 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the New York City area market
- Available thru June 30th, 2021
The deal will remain valid through May 3rd, 2021, except for the lease offer, which is available through the end of June.
2021 Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Buick Envision models and their respective starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred – $32,995
- Essence – $36,995
- Avenir – $41,395
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 will be the final model year for the first-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the second-generation model.
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021, unless otherwise note.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this 2021 Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
CDC was previously only offered on the pricy Avenir trim.
Subtle, but effective.