A GMC Sierra HD discount reduces the price of 2020 models by $3,400 in March, while a cash allowance of up to $2,800 is available for 2021 models. Both offers are available nationwide for the GMC Sierra 2500HD and the GMC Sierra 3500HD.
GM is also offering special financing on the 2021 Sierra HD with 0 percent APR for up to 72 months and a $250 Loyalty Cash Allowance, as well as 1.9 percent APR for up to 84 months and a $500 cashback rebate on 2020 Sierra HD models.
GMC Sierra HD Incentives
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD: $3,400 cash allowance
- 2021 GMC Sierra HD: cash allowance of up to $2,550 + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $2,800 total rebate
- Featured Finance Offers:
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 Cash Allowance
- 2021 GMC Sierra HD: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
All of the above GMC Sierra HD discount offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
GMC Sierra HD Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Sierra HD trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,695 destination freight charge included:
GMC Sierra 2500HD
- Sierra (base) – $37,795
- SLE – $42,895
- SLT – $52,895
- AT4 – $60,295
- Denali – $66,795
GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Sierra (base) – $38,995
- SLE – $44,095
- SLT – $55,895
- AT4 – $61,495
- Denali – $67,995
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the latest 2021 GMC Sierra HD is the second model year of the all-new fourth-generation model, which was introduced for the 2020 model year. Two engines are offered, including the naturally aspirated 6.6L V8 L8T, and the 6.6L V8 L5P turbodiesel Duramax.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra HD discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra HD News
GM has been trying its hardest to avoid production downtime at its truck plants.
The problem may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light to illuminate.