A GMC Sierra discount offers up to $7,900 off select 2020 Sierra 1500 models during March 2021. Also, a slightly lower offer is available on 2021 models for current GMC or Buick owners and lessees.
In addition, General Motors is offering a 24-month lease on the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD Elevation from $239 per month, as well as 0 percent financing for up to 72 months, plus a $250 Competitive Cash rebate.
GMC Sierra Incentives
GMC Sierra discount offers during March 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- Featured Finance Offers:
- 2021 Sierra 1500: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 per month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD Elevation with 2.7L Turbo Engine
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,289 due at signing for current GM employees and eligible family members who are lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
All of the above GMC Sierra discount offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
GMC Sierra Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 models and their respective MSRPs, including the destination freight charge:
2020 Sierra 1500
- Sierra (base) – $31,390
- SLE – $39,790
- Elevation – $42,290
- SLT – $46,290
- AT4 – $52,895
- Denali – $57,190
2021 Sierra 1500
- Sierra (base) – $31,695
- SLE – $42,995
- Elevation – $44,595
- SLT – $48,995
- AT4 – $55,995
- Denali – $57,295
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2020 and 2021 GMC Sierra are the second and third model year, respectively, of the latest fourth-generation model, which was introduced for the 2019 model year.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra 1500 News
GM has been trying its hardest to avoid production downtime at its truck plants.
The offer is specific to 2020 models in select body configurations with select equipment.