A GMC Canyon discount totaling $3,550 is offered in March, and is available nationwide on all trim levels of the midsize pickup, though it includes $250 Loyalty Cash for current eligible Buick or GMC owners. GM is also offering a combined incentive which includes a small cash allowance as well as interest-free financing.
All of this month’s incentives are exclusive to the 2021 GMC Canyon, and are available nationwide.
GMC Canyon Discount Offers
GMC Canyon discount offers during March 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $3,300 purchase allowance + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $3,550 total rebate
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $199 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Canyon Crew Cab 4WD Denali
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,959 due at signing for GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
All of the above GMC Canyon discount offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
GMC Canyon Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Canyon models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Elevation Standard: $27,595
- Elevation: $31,195
- AT4: $39,395
- Denali: $42,095
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2021 GMC Canyon introduces a light update for the pickup nameplate, arriving as the seventh model year of the second-generation model. Highlights include the deletion of the original base SL trim level, as well as the introduction of the new AT4 trim as a replacement for the All Terrain trim.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
60,678 vehicles are affected. A combined, special-financing offer is also available for the premium pickup truck.
60,678 vehicles are affected.
A combined, special-financing offer is also available for the premium pickup truck.