During March 2021, a nationwide $1,750 Chevrolet Camaro discount is available for 2020 models, while a $1,000 cashback offer is available for 2021 models, and a special lease incentive is offered on the Camaro LT1.
Chevrolet Camaro Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for March 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Camaro: $1,750 cash allowance
- 2021 Camaro: $1,000 cash allowance
- Lease Offer: $267 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $267 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will continue until March 31st, 2021.
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
Incentives continue to be scarce for the modern muscle car.
Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis.