A Cadillac CT5 discount offer reduces the purchase price of 2020 models by up to $3,500, and is combined with low-interest financing during March 2021. Meanwhile, a $2,500 cashback rebate is available for 2021 CT5 models, and a less-generous cashback rebate may be combined with the 0.9 percent APR offer as well.
Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $2,000 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 CT5 sedan to current eligible non-GM lessees. Notably, 2021 CT5 changes and updates include the addition of Super Cruise, three new exterior color options, the new Diamond Sky Special Edition Package, and more.
The aforementioned incentives apply to all trim levels of the luxury sedan and are available nationwide. However, none of the discounts available this month apply to the recently unveiled 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing model, but may apply to the CT5-V model.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Cadillac CT5 discount offers during March 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 CT5: $2,500 cash allowance
- 2021 CT5: $1,750 cash allowance + $750 competitive cash = $2,500 total cash allowance
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 CT5: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $2,500 cash allowance + $1,000 competitive cash = $3,500 total cash allowance
- 2021 CT5: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $1,000 cash allowance + $750 competitive cash = $1,750 total cash allowance
- Lease Offer: $369 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 CT5 Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,699 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through March 31st, 2021.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $37,890
- Premium Luxury – $41,690
- Sport – $42,690
- CT5-V – $48,690
- Luxury – $37,990
- Premium Luxury – $41,790
- Sport – $42,790
- CT5-V – $48,790
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
A Chevrolet idea helped Cadillac achieve record levels of power.
GM shut down its Lansing plant on May 10th.