A new Buick Enclave discount offers a cash allowance of up to $6,950 for 2020 models, and up to $5,200 in the case of 2021 Enclave units. Notably, the maximum rebate is reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM vehicles. Another offer includes 0 percent APR plus a $1,250 cash discount for 2020 Enclave models.
Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Buick Enclave Discount Offers
Nationwide Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of March 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Enclave: $6,200 cash allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $6,950 total rebate
- 2021 Enclave: $5,200 cash allowance
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 Enclave: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 cash allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $1,250 total rebate
- 2021 Enclave: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,029 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City market
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until March 31st, 2021.
Buick Enclave Pricing
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level for the 2020 and 2021 model years, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $41,195
- Essence – $43,195
- Premium – $49,595
- Avenir – $54,995
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The airbag is made by a U.S. supplier called ARC Automotive.
Comfortable, quiet, and roomy.