During March 2021, a new Buick Envision discount offers as much as $7,450 off select 2020 models of the premium crossover, however, the deal is specific to current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer GM vehicles. The same customer and vehicle restrictions apply to an interest-free financing offer, which is coupled with a $1,250 cash allowance.
Buick Envision Incentives
Buick Envision discount offers for the first-generation model during March 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: $6,700 cash allowance + $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash = $7,450 total discount on 2020 Envision
- Loyalty cash only available to current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer GM vehicles
- Featured Finance Offers: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $1,250 total cash discount
- Includes $750 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
The above Buick Envision discount offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
As we mentioned, the 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by March 31st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
It replaces the Sport Edition in the crossover’s lineup.
It’s the one and only new color for the 2022 Envision.