The AT4 Premium Plus Package offered for the all-new 2021 GMC Yukon AT4 is currently unavailable to order.
The AT4 Premium Plus Package bundles together the Max Trailering Package (NHT), Rear Media and Nav Package (WPB), Technology Package (CWM), Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD, Panoramic power sunroof, and power-retractable assist steps with perimeter lighting (B3L).
A complete breakdown of the package content is listed below, and includes all relevant RPO codes in parentheses:
- Max Trailering Package (NHT):
- ProGrade Trailering System (ZL6)
- Extra capacity cooling system (V03)
- Rear Media and Nav Package (WPB)
- Rear Seat Media System (UW9)
- 10.2-inch diagonal GMC Infotainment System with Navigation (IOT)
- Technology Package content (CWM)
- HD Surround Vision (UV2)
- Head-Up Display (UV6)
- Rear Pedestrian Alert (UKK)
- Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD (Z6E)
- Air Ride Adaptive suspension (F47)
- Electronic limited-slip differential (G96)
- Panoramic power sunroof (C3U)
- Power-retractable assist steps with perimeter lighting (B3L)
When available, pricing for the GMC Yukon AT4 Premium Plus Package was set at $9,145.
The rough-and-ready AT4 trim level is a new addition to the GMC Yukon lineup, arriving for the latest 2021 model year / fifth generation. Standard spec for the AT4 trim level includes a unique front fascia design offering an improved approach angle, as well as 20-inch, six-spoke aluminum wheels wrapped in Goodyear all-terrain rubber. The AT4 also features underbody skid plat protection and a two-speed transfer case, with the Traction Select System and Hill Descent Control for greater prowess when off-roading.
The 2021 GMC Yukon AT4 is only available with the naturally aspirated 5.3L V8 L84 gasoline engine, rated at 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, while the the new 3.0L I6 LM2 turbodiesel Duramax engine is unavailable on the AT4 trim due to complications with the AT4’s unique front fascia.