A GMC Sierra HD discount reduces the price of 2020 models by $3,250 in February, while a $2,650 cash allowance is available for 2021 models.
Both offers are available nationwide for both GMC Sierra 2500HD and GMC Sierra 3500HD, but the 2021 Sierra HD incentive includes a $750 rebate for current eligible non-GM owners and lessees, which is a clause that has proven to be problematic for GM in the past.
GM is also offering special financing on the 2021 Sierra HD with 0 percent APR for up to 72 months and a $250 Competitive Cash Allowance, as well as 0 percent APR for up to 72 months on 2020 Sierra HD models.
GMC Sierra HD Incentives
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD: cash allowance of up to $3,250
- 2021 GMC Sierra HD: cash allowance of up to $2,650
- Includes $750 Competitive Cash Allowance
- Featured Finance Offers:
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- 2021 GMC Sierra HD: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $250 Competitive Cash Allowance
All of the above GMC Sierra HD discount offers are valid through March 1st, 2021.
GMC Sierra HD Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Sierra HD trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,695 destination freight charge included:
GMC Sierra 2500HD
- Sierra (base) – $37,795
- SLE – $42,895
- SLT – $52,895
- AT4 – $60,295
- Denali – $67,290
GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Sierra (base) – $38,995
- SLE – $44,095
- SLT – $55,895
- AT4 – $61,495
- Denali – $68,490
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the latest 2021 GMC Sierra HD is the second model year of the all-new fourth-generation model, which was introduced for the 2020 model year. Two engines are offered, including the naturally aspirated 6.6L V8 L8T, and the 6.6L V8 L5P turbodiesel Duramax.
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra HD discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra HD News
A result of the microchip shortage.