During February 2021, a GMC Sierra discount offers up to $7,750 off select 2020 Sierra 1500 models. Also, a slightly lower offer is available for the 2021 models for current non-GM owners and lessees.
In addition, General Motors is offering a 24-month lease on the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD SLE from $299 per month, as well as 0 percent financing for up to 72 months, plus a $250 Competitive Cash rebate.
GMC Sierra Incentives
GMC Sierra discount offers during February 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- Featured Finance Offers:
- 2021 Sierra 1500: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + Competitive Cash allowance of up to $250
- Featured Lease Offer: $299 per month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD SLE
- Ultra-low mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,609 due at signing for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City area market
All of the above GMC Sierra discount offers are valid through March 1st, 2021.
GMC Sierra Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 models and their respective MSRPs, including the destination freight charge:
- Sierra (base) – $31,390
- SLE – $39,790
- Elevation – $42,290
- SLT – $46,290
- AT4 – $52,895
- Denali – $57,190
- Sierra (base) – $31,695
- SLE – $42,995
- Elevation – $44,595
- SLT – $48,995
- AT4 – $55,995
- Denali – $57,295
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2020 and 2021 GMC Sierra are the second and third model year, respectively, of the latest fourth-generation model, which was introduced for the 2019 model year.
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra 1500 News
The production-spec headlights are also on display.
The pickup is expected to hold 50 percent or more of its original MSRP after 5 years.