A GMC Canyon discount totaling $3,550 is offered in February, and is available nationwide on all trim levels of the midsize pickup, though it is restricted to current eligible non-GM owners. In the past, such offers have proven to be somewhat problematic for The General.
GM is also offering a special lease deal on the 2021 GMC Canyon, as well as interest-free financing on 2021 GMC Canyon models, plus $750 in Conquest Cash for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles, and an $800 cash allowance for very well qualified buyers when financed with GM Financial.
GMC Canyon Discount Offers
GMC Canyon discount offers during February 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $2,800 cash allowance + $750 Competitive Cash Allowance = $3,550 total rebate
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $750 Competitive Cash Allowance + $800 cash allowance = $1,550 total rebate
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Short Box Crew Cab 4WD Elevation
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,329 due at signing for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City area market
All of the above GMC Canyon discount offers are valid through March 1st, 2021.
GMC Canyon Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Canyon models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Elevation Standard: $27,595
- Elevation: $31,195
- AT4: $39,395
- Denali: $42,095
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2021 GMC Canyon introduces a light update for the pickup nameplate, arriving as the seventh model year of the second-generation model. Highlights include the deletion of the original base SL trim level, as well as the introduction of the new AT4 trim as a replacement for the All Terrain trim.
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The offer includes an added incentive for current eligible Buick or GMC owners and lessees. 60,678 vehicles are affected.
The offer includes an added incentive for current eligible Buick or GMC owners and lessees.
60,678 vehicles are affected.