A Chevy Spark discount combines a $1,750 cash allowance with a $1,000 GM cardmember bonus for a total discount of $2,750 on select models of the compact hatchback during February 2021.
While the headlining offer is available exclusively for the 2020 Chevy Spark, a lesser $1,000 cash allowance combined with the bonus earnings are also available for the 2021 Chevy Spark. Prospective buyers can see differences between the 2020 and 2021 model years here: 2021 Chevy Spark change log.
Chevy Spark Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Spark discount offers in February 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- 2020 Spark: $1,750 cash allowance + $1,000 GM cardmember bonus earnings = $2,750 total discount
- 2021 Spark: $1,000 cash allowance + $1,000 GM cardmember bonus earnings = $2,000 total discount
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 Spark: $950 cash + 0 percent APR for up to 84 months
- 2021 Spark: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
Interested parties should note that the above offers are available to all buyers and will expire after March 1st, 2021.
Chevy Spark Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 and 2021 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination freight charge:
- LS – $14,395
- LT – $16,295
- Activ – $17,395
- 2LT – $18,895
To clarify, each of the four available Chevy Spark trim levels is available with either a five-speed manual transmission or an automatic CVT (continuously variable transmission).
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Spark discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
But sales of its primary rival grew even faster. The Spark is the cheapest vehicle available in the U.S.
But sales of its primary rival grew even faster.
The Spark is the cheapest vehicle available in the U.S.