Chevrolet Trailblazer discount offers during February 2021 include a $2,250 cash allowance which may be combined with a $1,000 GM cardmember bonus for a total discount of $3,250.
Chevy is also extending a competitive, ultra-low mileage nationwide lease offers to all qualified lessees, and eligible current lessees receive the added incentive of a reduction in the amount due at signing. Notably, the lowest observed Trailblazer lease offer is exclusive to select markets.
In most cases, the more affordable lease offer is exclusive to models equipped with the standard turbocharged 1.2-liter LIH three-cylinder engine, which comes paired with the continuously variable transmission (CVT) rather than the available nine-speed automatic. The latter is instead mated to the turbocharged 1.3-liter L3T three-cylinder engine.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Incentives
Chevrolet Trailblazer discount offers in February 2021 are as follows:
- Nationwide Discount Offer: $2,250 + $1,000 GM card bonus = $3,250 total discount
- Excludes L trim level
- Nationwide Lease Offer: $219 per month for 39 months
- Applies to Trailblazer LT AWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,049 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above offers will run through March 1st, 2021.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Trailblazer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- L – $19,995
- LS – $22,595
- LT – $24,695
- ACTIV – $26,495
- RS – $26,495
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevrolet Trailblazer discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Dealers sold into 190 percent of available inventory during the first few days of June. How does the Corolla Cross stack up against the Trailblazer?
Dealers sold into 190 percent of available inventory during the first few days of June.
How does the Corolla Cross stack up against the Trailblazer?